Monday, May 16, 2011





Some recentish Joe Capobianco girls...

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Devin(e)


I wrote down the artists name as 'Devin' - can I find a link now? Can i buggery.

Thursday, 13 May 2010

Simply Beautiful!


There's something about this tattoo I absolutely love - it was a tattooist submission from Karla Hansen, who writes:

"Hi my name is Karla and I am a tattoo artist from Auckland, New Zealand, I recently did this tattoo on my husband Alex. It's a Chris Sanders design, the director/art director/character designer for movies sucjh as "Lilo and Stitch" and "How to train your Dragon" hope you and your followers like!!"

Thanks Karla!

nb. 'How To Train Your Dragon' is awesome. Pixar-level awesome.

Friday, 7 May 2010

Dead Hot



A couple of zombie strippers from JimmyLajnen.

Thursday, 6 May 2010

Unmasked Beauty


Another terrific piece from Anabi in Poland.

Friday, 30 April 2010

We Want Boor








Tattooist submission from Timothy B. Boor, which I somehow missed in my inbox! Sorry!

Gazongas


Lordy, Roman Abrego! She looks like a sweet, innocent girl...

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

I like big....


...butts and I can not lie! From Kristel

Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Tutti Fruity


Tutti Serra's immodest geisha girl.

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Brains & Beauty


From the always colourful Josh Woods

Thursday, 8 April 2010

All At Sea


Nice mermaid from Jason Lambert

Thursday, 1 April 2010

GhoScarJo


Nice ghostly....Scarlett Johanssen?! from Nikko Hurtado.

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Chin up!





I love these sad looking old school ladies, from Rachi Brains

Monday, 29 March 2010

Painted Lady


This is a gorgeous take on the day of the dead ladies, by Tony Ciavarro.

Friday, 26 March 2010

Girls! Girls! Girls!






A pinup overload from Danylo Stefan.

Back To Reality


Classic stuff from Cecil Porter, his others can be viewed here.

Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Toy Glory


The blogs second barbie, from Nikko Hurtado.

Thursday, 28 January 2010

Cookie Master


Tim Senecal did this homely pinup.

Monday, 25 January 2010

Away With A Fairy


Nice new school piece from JimmyLajnen.

Friday, 22 January 2010

Going Rogue



Nice comic book chicks from Shane Somers. Vampirella and Rogue respectively, for you non-geeks.